keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2009

Wings - The Sun promo 1994 + cover track 1994


Wings - The Sun promo 1994
1)
Equidistant
2) Austere

Wings - Cover track 1994
1)
Refuse/Resist (Sepultura cover)

Reuploaded, both in same folder

Remember when I long ago (that'd be November, see here) wrote about Victor's old project Wings? Well, here's finally the promo tape I mentioned in that post. I included a cover track recorded probably at the same sessions in the .rar - I don't either know where or if it was released, or have forgotten any such knowledge. The music could probably be described as atmospheric death metal, quite quirky and darkened. The rip came out ok, but the cover scan is not very good as I could've taken better care of it, it's a little torn and has an annoying greasy finger print. Like anyone else cared.

I'll probably upload the rest of the things Gabriel kindly recorded on my tapes (assuming he's got nothing against it) soon, as I found myself enjoying the Wings material more than I remembered. Recommended to all into melodic deathly metal and of course Enochian Crescent-fans. Almost forgot to mention that mr. Kai Hahto, quite well-known these days, plays the drums here.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh man, I just discovered this band and I can't find this tape anywhere else... Is there any chance you could reupload it?

Cheers.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Very well, I'll do this and the rehearsal 01/95 now. Added the Sepultura cover into the same folder as the promo, even though it's not part of it.