torstai 29. heinäkuuta 2010

Phobos - Teloch Torzul 732 demo 1995


Phobos (fra) - Teloch Torzul 732 demo 1995
1)
Intro
2) Completion
3) Memory of Bloodbirth
4)
Teloch Torzul
5) Taking the Throne of God

Mediafire

This demo takes us back to the basics of this blog with an intro and four short, compact tracks of raw and simple black metal. Sometimes that is all you need and want and Phobos from France delivers. We're not talking of LLN level of rawness here but it's still surely a rehearsal-like sound. I received this from a tape trader so I've unfortunately no cover and am limited in the knowledge. Here's the very poor image from Metal Archives:

So if anyone has an original tape and access to scanner, a copy of the covers would be appreciated. The sound of my dub was good enough, this doesn't really need a crystal clear audibility. Like mentioned before the music is direct and simple, raw sounding black metal with something in it that makes it a satisfactory listen. Metal Archives says they are sort of active these days, but looks like there are only this demo and a split released so far. If anyone has more info and/or recordings of the band, I'd be interested. Recommended for people into the genre, I like it!

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I know that they made a split with Excruciate 666, but I can't find it

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I know that they a split with Excruciate 666 (french too), but I can't find it

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Yeah I know of that one and would like to find it too! Seems like few copies were made.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

I have now a copy of the split CD and I have to say it's pretty bad. Don't waste effort looking for it.