perjantai 6. elokuuta 2010

Hagall (us) - Zur Bekämpfung Zweitausendjähriger Irrthümer (demo 1997)


Hagall (us) - Zur Bekämpfung Zweitausendjähriger Irrthümer rehearsal/demo 1997
1)
The Dawn of the Fifth Root Race
2) Zur Bekämpfung Zweitausendjähriger Irrthümer
3) Arktogäa

Link is removed and will not be restored.

Ok and this is the previously mentioned GHOUL's ns industrial project - dealing directly with the topics of Aryan and racial things. Non-compromising death industrial sound, apparently rehearsal though I personally I find it hard to tell underground industrial releases from such sound bits. Decent dub. Cover scan is included.

Like I mentioned, I got this dubbed to me while seeking certain Ghoul material and to be honest, it is quite a rough sound for this sort of material. But if you are into it I believe you will find this demo worthwhile. Not what I usually serve but certainly will have its crowd. Take or leave it, it's up to you.
EDIT: The band doesn't wish the material to be available online so I've taken down the link and won't be reuploading it.

Yeah I'll post some metal next if you're worried.

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Many thanks once again man, I'm a big fan of harsh and wicked electronic sounds (Power Electronics, Noise, Death Industrial, etc), so I'm dling this as soon as the upload we talked about somewhere else is finished.

J.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

I'm glad if someone enjoys this too, but I hope you downloaded the Ghoul bit as I personally enjoy it more!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

This is actually linked to the Lord demo from 1995.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@anonymous:

Thanks for the notice, it's been fixed now!