keskiviikko 11. elokuuta 2010

Left Hand Path - Demo 1996


Left Hand Path (gre) - Demo 1996
1)
The Day I Will Be Burried
2) Freezing Sleep
3) Bereaved Ode

Reuploaded

Metal post as promised and a damn good one too, we're moving back to Europa for some Greek black metal by Left Hand Path. I don't know much about the band, but to my knowledge they have released only this three song demo of which I got a copy from some obscure distro in the later 90s. The cover, which is scanned for your squinting pleasure, is pretty hard to read due the quality of the printing. If you know of another release or name change etc. let me know!

Like I said I find this very good, even though it is just very typical and quite straight away Greek black metal. Somehow it just clicks. The third track, an instrumental, breaks the pace set by the preceeding tracks and is a very good ending to the demo. Blessed with a good demo sound and a decent rip I don't see what would ruin your listening experience. Recommended.

9 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Yeah, fucking love greek black metal (except for a few exceptions), downloading this right noowwwww! thanks!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Damn, Megaupload says the file is currently unavailable. Will try tomorrow again though!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

I'm sorry comrade anonymous, but Megaupload does this at times if you're not registered... I still find it much more reliable than Madiafire these days so I guess you just need to retry - it usually takes only a little while!

Hrimþursar kirjoitti...

do you want exchange link?, I like your blog mate....

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Why not, but are both of your blog addresses active?

Hrimþursar kirjoitti...

OK Mate this my adress (URL).
http://finsternis1945.blogspot.com/

I added you.
Good Blog

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Finally managed to download it a couple of days ago. Good stuff! Thanks again.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Yeah it's a good demo, glad you got it finally!

@Hrimþursar: Added now, thanks!

Grilo do Demo kirjoitti...

Thanks for the recommendation, I liked it.