perjantai 19. marraskuuta 2010

Morningstar - Advance Tape 01/1994


Morningstar (fin) - Advance Tape January 1994
1)
Pagan Martyrs
2) Surrounded By Strong Wind (Forever Heretic)

Reuploaded

I need to keep up with my Morningstar uploads, there's still a few items left. This short promo/advance tape features two songs that were published on "As the Wolfs Howl..." MCD. These versions sound a little different, but that might just be the dub, in all honesty. But if you're one of those people who must collect everything by a band, then this is for you. Or if you haven't heard the MCD, I suppose.

4 kommenttia:

Grev Krüger kirjoitti...

Morningstar! I'll just Love this band!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

I enjoy it too and "Pagan Martyrs" is one of my faves so I decided to up this one too even if the stuff is very familiar!

raf666 kirjoitti...

Thanx for this promo !!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Don't forget to check out the 1997 promo too!