tiistai 19. heinäkuuta 2011

Twin Obscenity - Behind the Castle Walls demo 1993


Twin Obscenity - Behind the Castle Walls demo II 1993
1)
...And Then Comes Tranquility
2) Peaceful Oblivion
3) Dream Within a Dream
4) Dissonances of Exquisite Morbidity and Caco-Daemonical Ghastliness
5) The Art of Mesmerization
6) Bloodstone
7) Behind the Castle Walls

Depositfiles

Ok I start by admitting I don't really know if this or "Ruins" is demo I or II but seeing the cover state this having been recorded in September I hazarded a guess there for this to be the later one. Let me know if it's the other way around. Enough of that, this is another treat from brother Grev and some of you might remember me being very excited of their 3rd demo. So thanks to him for dubbing me this and sending scans of the covers, much appreciated!

Even if this chapter in their demonology doesn't reach the same heights as the 1995 tape, it is still a very enjoyable demo of dark and doomy death metal. Very good sound and good quality rip too. I don't think I really need to write much more, recommended!

Ei kommentteja: