torstai 17. toukokuuta 2012

Christ Agony - Live in Rotterdam 15.09.1996


Christ Agony - Live at the Baroeg, Rotterdam Holland 5th April 1997
1) Mephistospell
2) Paganhorns
3) Moonlight
4) Devilish Sad
5) Abasatha Pagan (Prophetical Part III)

Reuploaded

I'm off to the first festival of this summer tomorrow (Steelfest) and thought I'd upload a live tape to commemorate the happy occasion. Here's a live tape of an old favourite of mine, Christ Agony. I have a soft spot for their 3rd album "Moonlight - Act III" which I've liked since I heard it in 1996. The rest of their material ranges from ok to just fine too but it's mostly that album that does it for me. Once again the venue is the Baroeg in Rotterdam and by the sound of it this is another audience recording.

The sound isn't bad, I'd say it's in the average Baroeg gig range posted here, slightly above the average actually. It's still quite messy compared to nice and squicky clean official lives and soundboard recordings. I'm not 100% sure if this is the complete gig, clocking in around 32 minutes, could be or might be missing a song. As you see, apart from last one all the songs are from "Moonlight" and that being my favourite I highly enjoy the set. Recommended if you're a fan of Christ Agony/Moonlight-album or enjoy melodic 90's black metal with epic lenght songs.

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

infernal hailz..
Nice albums brothers..
Visit back my blogs ya.. :)
Follow me..i'll follow u back..
Greetings from indonesia,
Thank u so much!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

Thanks for the comment, I'll have a look at your blog when I get back from the fest.