perjantai 27. heinäkuuta 2012

Cradle Of Filth - Promo 1994


Cradle Of Filth - Promo 1994
1) A Gothic Romance
2) Nocturnal Supremacy

Mediafire

Don't look so surprised, I've posted old COF earlier, look here. Here's a quite obscure tape, as in not listed in Metal Archives, with two early versions of songs that'd end up on "Vempire" and "Dusk...". As you look at the 1995 live I posted, the setlist also featured these songs and I read somewhere a mention that this would've been recorded in November 1994 but can't confirm that. No idea if a proper cover exists, at least I don't have it as I got this from a tape trader contact around early 1995. If you know better and/or can supply a cover scan please do so, the one seen above is what I made to just entertain myself using an image from an old COF shirt + the logo.

The tracks here differ a bit from the album versions, but mainly in the performance and (naturally) sound quality department - the song structures and such seem pretty much same, though I admit I haven't listened them right next to the album versions. The dub quality could be better, as there is some clearly audible wear to be heard in places. Could be worse, though. Sound quality itself isn't that bad for what would appear to be rehearsal demo recording. If you like older COF and can stomach rough demo sounds check this out, it's not bad at all.

Ei kommentteja: