keskiviikko 11. heinäkuuta 2012

Vergelmer - In Darkness Forever demo 1993


Vergelmer - In Darkness Forever demo I 1993
1) Beyond the Nightstar
2) Purifying
3) Shrineblood
4) In the Dead of Winter
5) Dark Winds

 Media

As promised, black metal. First off, this is certainly not one of mine but a wish long overdue, brother Vaalkoth had delivered this on Raf666underground not that long ago but as that was a link to his Mediafire folder which required you to download each file separately, as well as being a long standing (over 15 years) request of mine I decided to pack it up and redistribute here. So, all credit to Vaalkoth and naturally comrade Raf too. Alas, no covers and I would love to see it, so if you have it (or have been in the band?) I really need a scan - I recycled the logo I found on somewhere which I used for a 1993 rehearsal for this one too.

Very good sound for the medium quality rip and I prefer this to their album, as I do with the rehearsal I posted and the "Origo Malitiae" release. This is Swedish black metal of the slower, heavier and more morbid school from the early 90's, obscure and a real pleasure for me to listen - though you have to consider I'm slightly drunk and really fed up with typing right now. Very much recommended and I want the rest of their rehearsals and demo material!

Ei kommentteja: