perjantai 17. elokuuta 2012

Forgotten Pathways - Shrouded in Mystery demo 1998


Forgotten Pathways - Shrouded in Mystery demo 1998
1) Incoming
2) Dyfed
3) Wuduaelfen
4) Darkend in Caverns Deep
5) Outro (Battle of Bravellir)
6) Darkend In Caverns Deep (bonus version)

Depositfiles

Today's item is a request, an item for which I originally posted a link at the comments here. Since that was a Megaupload link it is long gone and apparently this is very hard to find on the net so I decided to humour The Count and other looking for this by reuploading it and making it an actual post. Dungeon synth from Austria (? - not 100% about this! UPDATE: Was told this is a German project!!!) is on today's menu and the item is not my rip, unfortunately I can't remember anymore where I found this... possibly at Dunkelheit?

I'm not going to go great lenghts here, you can read a much better introduction for this at comrade Andrew's blog, I'll just settle to describe this quickly as very elemental dungeon synth with the associated crude charm to it. The bonus track is really quite unnecessary though. Friends of the genre are adviced to check this out!

6 kommenttia:

The Count kirjoitti...

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@The Count:

You're welcome, hope you enjoy it!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

One of my favorite albums, and definitely my favorite dungeon synth. I'm having a hard time finding more that sounds like this, though. Excellent post!

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@anon:

Glad you enjoy it, personally I don't rank it in the top but it is good.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Band is not from Austria, but from Wiesbaden, Germany.
Rw

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@RW:

Thanks for the update, I better change the tag then!