tiistai 25. syyskuuta 2012

Selbstmord - Rehearsal 21.10.1999


Selbstmord (pol) - Rehearsal 21st October 1999
1) I
2) II
3) III
4) The Sign of Lie

Mediafire

Ok another case of "help needed" here and an item I got already long ago but sort of forgot. I was contributed this recording around the same time as the other Selbstmord rehearsal and similar items but as it had no tracklisting and I'm not familiar enough with the material I decided to wait if the contributor would figure out the rest of it. Well, he did not, time passed and here we finally are. There certainly isn't cover for this, I just made that for my amusement.

This would seem to be four tracks of which the first three are currently unidentified. They are also quite long, between 6:48 and 8:40, and so much longer than the old Selbstmord tracks were. The sound is very good for a rehearsal, I just simply don't know the material well enough to go guessing. As this is a fully instrumental session, the difficulty level for correct identification is somewhat higher. Looking at the durations and comparing them to the lengths of the tracks on the debut demo I can't help but wonder if these actually are medleys of the demo songs? If you are exceptionally talented at recognizing untitled rehearsal tracks please lend me your skill and check this recording out!

Ei kommentteja: