torstai 1. elokuuta 2013

Arca Funebris - Inhuman (2000)


Arca Funebris - Inhuman cassette album 2000
1) Dark Ivory Shining
2) The Flamekeeper
3) One Single Light
4) The Portal
5) Near Aldebaran
6) Future Looks Black

Mediafire / Depositfiles

I think it is time I post some non-metal material again and here's another contribution by brother Wehrwolf, the other project of Mikołaj Żentara from Kriegsmachine and Mgła, Arca Funebris. Ripped from his tape and with a cover scan. Thanks again for the contribution!

Some of you probably remember the other project Leichenhalle by the same gentleman, posted here. Well this one is more of dark ambient/black industrial sort of material, "isolationist black industrial" he refers to it on the cassette inlay. Brooding and dark soundscapes, quite minimalistic and slow, lenghty tracks. It feels more ambient than industrial even though the hum of the industries of inferno is ever present. Sinister, but not for the impatient folks I suppose, worth checking out if you're into dark ambient.

2 kommenttia:

F kirjoitti...

Great release, though the best of this project. The final release is more noise industrial type of stuff, though it's been years since I listened to it. Last track on this demo is my fave, cool stuff.

- Fenrirsson

PS - typed this message while drunk and not looking at the keyboard haha

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Fenrirsson:

Glad you enjoy it too, I've another, earlier release as well. Don't remember where I found it but I recall it was pretty cool! You type rather well for a drunkard, y'know. ;)