perjantai 15. elokuuta 2014

Brandpest - Reheasal 1996


Brandpest - Rehearsal 1996
1) Strandvarslet
2) Troldens Brud

Mediafire / Deposit

I'm drunk and on the mood to complete a cycle so here I post the last unreleased thing contributed by brother Chris, a rehearsal tape by Brandpest. This is two tracks of black metal, sort of raw and obviously different from the previous recording. The sound is utter shit but that's why you have the volume button on the machine for.

Yeah I should probably come up with something smart here, but sorry no score, just crank up the volume at lot and see if you give a crap, it's nothing to write home about, but at least it's a rare item and other than Denial Of God live tapes. Which I'd love to score, audio preferably. But coming back to this, it's probably a thing for the curious and collectors of Danish black metal.

Coming up. Swedish or Finnish stuff.

Looks like the Mediafire link was a bit screwy, I've fixed it now. I shouldn't really be near a computer when I'm drunk.

Ei kommentteja: